Monday, September 20, 2010

San Francisco: Wrap up

I'm happy to report that I made it uneventfully back to New York today. Even though I've been to Las Vegas and Park City, this was quite a bit longer flight, and I really lost the entire day traveling. I'm one of those strange people who enjoys flying and airports and trying to find the Chick-fil-a in every airport, though, so it was actually a pretty enjoyable day in my world!

I thoroughly enjoyed my first trip to the "best coast," although I have to give San Francisco weather a C-. Maybe I was just there on a strange, rainy weekend, but I could never deal with a place where it's pretty much a given you're going to see rain every day!

My trip:
"...I never knew all that I had, now Alcatraz don't sound so bad
At least they have a hell of a fine Merlot,
If I could wish upon a star, I would hitch a cable car...
Take me to my city by the bay..." - Train, Save Me San Francisco

Miles Traveled Today: 3,240
Total Miles Traveled: 6,259

No comments:

Post a Comment